– Ideal for landscapes, portraits and low-light photography
– Image stabilisation helps ensure blur-free images
– Rounded blades provide attractive circular bokeh effects
– Internal focusing reduces lens size and means faster autofocusing
Ideal for portraits
The Sony E 35 mm f/1.8 OSS Standard Prime Lens is an ideal choice for landscape photography with its 49 mm diameter.
It should perform well in low-light conditions thanks to a maximum aperture of f/1.8 and is perfect for portraits with out-of-focus backgrounds.
Take blur-free images and videos with the SEL35F18 as its built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation helps correct movement.
You’ll be able to photograph at slower shutter speeds, producing attractive blurry backgrounds while the subject of your image stays in focus, or snap away at a moment’s notice without worrying about image quality.
Featuring seven rounded blades, the lens captures circular light for a more natural rounded effect when you’re photographing with out-of-focus backgrounds or foregrounds, otherwise known as bokeh.
The SEL35F18 is kept compact due to its internal focusing mechanism, so the barrel of the lens does not move.
- Ideal for portraiture
- Compatible with Sony E mount
- Aperture range: f/1.8 – f/22
- Image stabilisation
- Silent focus