– Telephoto lens for shooting far-away action- Low-dispersion glass corrects distortion
– Super Multi-Layer Coating for sharp contrast
– Optical Stabiliser compensates for camera shake
– Weather-proof design to protect from the elements
Capture far-away action shots such as wildlife in its natural environment, or fast-paced sporting action on a bright day with the Sigma 100-400 mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM.
This lens also offers macro functionality with a minimum shooting distance of 1.6 m and maximum magnification ratio of 1:3:8.
Specially designed to correct chromatic aberration, along with secondary spectrum, this lens features three types of exclusive low-dispersion glass, ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion), SLD (Special Low Dispersion), and FLD (“F” Low Dispersion). This helps to reduce colour fringing in your photos.
Super Multi-Layer Coating
Designed to help reduce flare and ghosting even in backlit scenes, Sigma’s Super Multi-Layer Coating delivers sharp, high-contrast images.
Helping to eliminate blurring caused by handheld camera shake, this lens features Sigma’s all-new OS (Optical Stabiliser) which detects camera shake in any direction. Using a sensor, it can help to stabilise the image whether you’re shooting in horizonal or vertical orientation.
This lens has a rubber seal to protect the mount from dust and water drops, making it suitable for use in moderate weather conditions such as light rain or dusty environments.
- Ideal for sports & wildlife
- Compatible with Nikon FX mount
- Aperture range: f/5.0 – f/22
- Image stabilisation