Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant Get the best start to the day with the Lenovo Smart Clock with Google Assistant. You’ll be all set for the day ahead with weather, calendar reminders, and traffic updates on the 4” touchscreen. Your phone will be fully charged thanks to the handy USB port.
Coffee first thing? Along with your customised morning alarm, you can set your smart coffee machine brewing, turn up your heating, and get motivational quotes on the screen.
And when it’s time for bed, a night-time routine can help you drift off. Turn off your smart lights, set your alarm, and play some relaxing music. All you need to say is “Hey Google, goodnight.”
Google Assistant works with over 10,000 smart home devices, including lights, cameras, baby monitors, and thermostats. Or unlock the front door if your housemate’s forgotten their keys again.
Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) – Chalk
Just like the original Mini, the Google Nest Mini is compact, discreet, and has the super-helpful Google Assistant built-in. This time round, the Nest Mini has bigger, richer sound with 2 x stronger bass and improved voice recognition.
Do you need an umbrella the next time you head out? Ask Google, and the Nest Mini will let you know if any rain is expected. You can also get the latest sports, finance, news updates, and more. Mark dates in your diary, set reminders, alarms, and more.
Never be stuck for an answer. Ask for things such as translations, calculations, unit conversions, and anything else you want to know the answer to.
Use your voice to dim the lights, adjust your smart thermostat, lock your front door, play music from WiFi-connected speakers, and more. Just say “OK Google” followed by your command, and Nest Mini will take care of it.
– Google Home is optimised for selected music and audio services only. Subscriptions/payments may be required.
– Controlling your TV requires a Chromecast or Chromecast enabled TV.
– Controlling your thermostat requires a compatible smart thermostat, and controlling your lights requires compatible smart lights.
– Remember that even if you’re using Multi-user and Google Home should recognise your voice, a voice similar to yours or a recording of your voice might cause it to incorrectly identify someone else as you.
- Voice controlled WiFi speaker & clock
- Alarm with snooze function
- 4″ touchscreen
- Stream music / podcasts / radio stations
- Control your smart home devices