– Take professional low-light shots with a constant f/2.8 aperture
– More accurate focussing thanks to ultrasonic motors
– Achieve the best colour balance with minimal lens flare
– High quality professional build resistant to dust and moisture
Take professional low-light shots
Low-light shooting is made easier thanks to the lens’s fast aperture of f/2.8 that stays constant throughout the zoom range. Your exposure stays the same throughout the zoom, giving you more control over the depth of field for better low-light shots.
More accurate focussing thanks to ultrasonic motors
An ultrasonic motor makes focussing faster and more accurate in near silence. Manual override is available too, making it possible for photographers to adjust focus without leaving autofocus mode.
Achieve the best colour balance
Canon’s Super Spectra coating reduces lens flare and picture distortion. The coating allows up to 99.9% of light to pass through the CMOS camera sensor to minimise ghosting, where a faint second image appears in a photo. The coating ensures a consistent colour balance and sharper images.
High quality professional build
Part of Canon’s L-series flagship professional range, the EF 70-200MM f/2.8 L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens combines top performing high-precision EF optics and a moisture and dust resistant build suitable for shooting in difficult conditions.
- Ideal for sports & wildlife
- Compatible with Canon EF mount
- Aperture range: f/2.8 – f/32
- Silent focus