– Lightweight lens for low light photography
– High-precision optics create beautiful images
– Fast f/2 aperture gives control over depth of field
– Focus quickly and quietly with Ultrasonic motor
– Flash metering integration
Lightweight lens for low light photography
Use faster shutter speeds in low light settings with the Canon EF 135 mm L USM Telephoto Prime Lens. It’s great for indoor events like sports, weighing only 750 g for easier handling.
Part of the premium Canon L series, the EF 135 mm L features expertly-crafted EF optics to give you the right balance of excellent performance with intuitive handling. Use it on outdoor shoots with confidence – it’s sealed to resist dust and moisture.
Fast f/2 aperture
A large f/2.0 aperture lets you capture atmospheric, natural photographs without having to resort to a flash every time. Control depth of field for captivating soft-focus backgrounds. Colour and contrast are enhanced by a Super Spectra coating, enhancing the quality of each image by reducing flare and ghosting.
Focus quickly and quietly
Fast focusing lets you capture the action quickly and precisely without overshooting. The lens features a ring-type ultrasonic motor for quiet performance, essential when you don’t want to disturb your subject – ideal for music recitals or if you’re near an athlete preparing to perform.
You can manually override the focus mechanism at any time for fine-tuning without disabling AF mode.
- Ideal for landscape and architecture
- Compatible with Canon EF mount
- Aperture range: f/2.0 – f/32
- Silent focus